I love getting custom orders and sharing them here with you! This one smells amazing! & after testing it, I can say makes your skin feel like that of a goddess! So invigorating!
What You’ll Need
- 1/2 cup of brown cane sugar
- 1/2 cup of white cane sugar
- 1 tsp Shea Butter
- 2 tsp Coconut Oil
- 3 tsp of Honey
- 1/2 tsp Grape Seed Oil
- 1/2 tsp Vitamin E Oil
- 5 or so Eucalyptus leaves (dried) or 10 drops of Eucalyptus Oil.
- Mixing bowl, Storage Jar,
- Coffee Grinder or Mortar and Pestle
- Melting pot or double boiler
- Start by grinding the eucalyptus leaves into a fine powder. (I find if you’re using a mortar and pestle adding a few spoonfuls of sugar helps to break the leaves up easier)
- Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Melt together Shea butter & Coconut oil,
- Add in vitamin e, grape seed & honey to the melting pot (& eucalyptus oil if you aren’t using the leaves) stir together well.
- Poor the oils into the dry ingredients and combine together. (A fork works best here)
- Spoon your ready mixture into your storage jars & it’s ready to be enjoyed!
- Take into the shower with you, applying to already wet skin works much easier. Gently massage into skin in circular motions.
- You can leave the mixture on for a few minutes to allow the extra benefits to soak in. Rinse and feel your silky smooth skin!
Eucalyptus has many health benefits such as relieving muscle & joint pain, relieving respiratory problems, & helping to provide mental alertness. It also has antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory & analgesic properties.
I recommend Mountain Rose Herbs & Starwest Botanicals for all of your herbal healing needs! For my Canadian Friends, you can purchase your oils at Harmonious Mind. You can purchase any extra supplies over at Amazon.ca. Images Edited using PicMonkey. Some of the links here are affiliate sites, meaning if you make a purchase using my link, I earn a small commission! Thank You for supporting The Herbal Healing Mama. & Please also see my disclaimer. Thanks Friends.