I think an extremely important part of spiritual growth is to practice gratitude & positive affirmations daily. This is a simple little project that you can get the whole family involved in. The idea is to write anything and everything you are thankful / grateful for all year-long & keep it in a jar. At the end of the year you dump it out & read all the amazing & inspiring things that you were thankful for the year before.
Not only is the practice of writing the things you are grateful for empowering, re-reading them again is as well. I do believe the more we pay attention to what we are grateful for, and the more we express these gratitudes. the more abundance we attract into our lives.
If you’re especially crafty & keep a scrapbook of sorts, you could even paste all of the gratitude slips into a book yearly to always be able to go back and re-read all of the amazing things your family has shared together.
Some of the gratitude slips in our jar:
I AM THANKFUL / GRATEFUL
- for the people who strive to make a difference in the world
- kind caring & giving souls who help others
- for my family & their love
- to have such a kind-hearted & wonderfully talented son
- to have such an amazing husband by my side
- for our family’s health
- for our walks to the beach
- to have a roof over our heads
- to have heat in the cold
- to have the internet to be able to share & hang out with you awesome lovelies
- for music & having the ability to hear it
- for farmers
- to be able to grow some of our own food
- having food to nourish us
- for the spiritually awakened souls
- for the new bundle of love growing inside my body.
I can’t wait to fill a new jar with love & appreciation all year-long & to read them next New Year’s as well.
Have a Happy, Abundant & Blessed 2015 Friends. ❤ So Much Love to ALL of YOU! ~ ❤
What are you grateful for? ❤