Here is a quick and simple 2 ingredient sugar scrub for those of you that prefer things a little easier, or simply don’t have time to make up an extreme batch of extensive ingredients. 😉
We have posted a few sugar scrubs here that have a ton of nourishing ingredients. If you want something a little more simple, this one is for you. It’s so quick and easy to make, helps hydrate and exfoliate the skin & leaves you feeling refreshed and your skin smooth like a baby’s bottom! 😉
This mix is so simple and great for all over use. (body, face, hands, feet,)
What You’ll Need:
Other Optional Ingredients:
- Scent (essential oil)
- Another healing oil or butter
Recipe: 1 part coconut oil to 2 parts sugar.
Tools you’ll need:
- Mixing bowl
- airtight jar or container (unless you’re making a single batch)
Soften coconut oil first and add into your bowl of sugar, stir well until everything is evenly combined. Spoon mixture into your airtight container(s) & that’s it!
If you’re in a particular hurry, or to keep things as simple as possible: If you have a large enough jar, just mix everything right into your jar and you don’t have to worry about scooping it into containers after.
Take a dry spoon or scoop into the tub or shower with you, to not get water into the mixture. (it will melt and or go bad)
On damp skin, gently massage in circular motions, moving toward the heart.
This mix is especially great for a face scrub, getting all those dry winter spots away.
Here are some of our past sugar scrubs:
- How to make your own All Natural Exfoliating Sugar Scrub!
- DIY ~ Eucalyptus & Honey Sugar Scrub.
- DIY Oatmeal Coffee – Exfoliating Sugar Scrub (reduce stretch marks and cellulite)
- Exfoliating Coffee Cubes for Stretchmarks & Cellulite. ~ All Natural Remedy
- Sugar Scrub Cubes! ~ DIY all natural!
- Pumpkin Spice Bath Blend, Lotion Bars & Sugar Scrub! ~ DIY
- DIY Solid Exfoliating Bars.
- DIY Lip Scrub ~ All Natural
What are your favourite sugar scrub blends?
I recommend Mountain Rose Herbs & Starwest Botanicals for all of your herbal healing needs! Harmonious Mind is also a great Canadian supplier of essential oils and other great things. You can purchase any extra supplies over at Amazon.ca. Images Edited using PicMonkey & PSCS5. Some of the links here are affiliate sites, meaning if you make a purchase using my link, I earn a small commission! Thank You for supporting The Herbal Healing Mama. & Please also see my disclaimer. Thanks Friends.