This post contains affiliate links. I was provided product from our friends at Kiss Me Organics but all opinions are my own.
Our friends sent us over some Raw Organic Dandelion Root Tea, (with hibiscus and cinnamon) some Organic Matcha Ceremonial Grade & some Culinary Grade Green Tea Powder. See my Benefits of Organic Matcha post here.
benefits of DANDELION root tea:
- Rich in vitamins A, C, D, B-complex and minerals such as Iron, Potassium and Zinc to support strengthened immune system; healthy liver and kidney function; and sustained focus and energy
- Assists in the detoxification of kidneys and liver and the promotion of healthy digestion while also providing maximum nutrient absorption
- Raw not roasted to improve the bioavailability of vital minerals and vitamins. Deliciously flavored with cinnamon and hibiscus to promote stable blood pressure and blood sugar levels
- Has anti-inflammatory properties and contains essential fatty acids, antioxidants, and phytonutrients that reduce inflammation and may relieve pain and swelling
- 100% Organic USDA certified
Dandelion – A Backyard Herb with Many Benefits – Wellness Mama
Read more & purchase your own HERE.
There are precautions to take with dandelion if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. See: Dandelion & Breastfeeding for more info.
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.