Our friends sent us over some Raw Organic Dandelion Root Tea, (with hibiscus and cinnamon) some Organic Matcha Ceremonial Grade & some Culinary Grade Green Tea Powder. See my Benefits of Organic Matcha post here.
BENEFITS OF DANDELION ROOT TEA
- Rich in vitamins A, C, D, B-complex and minerals such as Iron, Potassium and Zinc to support strengthened immune system; healthy liver and kidney function; and sustained focus and energy
- Assists in the detoxification of kidneys and liver and the promotion of healthy digestion while also providing maximum nutrient absorption
- Raw not roasted to improve the bioavailability of vital minerals and vitamins. Deliciously flavored with cinnamon and hibiscus to promote stable blood pressure and blood sugar levels
- Has anti-inflammatory properties and contains essential fatty acids, antioxidants, and phytonutrients that reduce inflammation and may relieve pain and swelling
- 100% Organic USDA certified
Dandelion – A Backyard Herb with Many Benefits – Wellness Mama
Read more & purchase your own HERE.
There are precautions to take with dandelion if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. See: Dandelion & Breastfeeding for more info.
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.