Well, this time our friends sent us over some Raw Organic Dandelion Root Tea, (with hibiscus and cinnamon) some Organic Matcha Ceremonial Grade & some Culinary Grade Green Tea Powder. See my Benefits of Dandelion Root Tea post here.
Benefits of Matcha Tea
- Just one gram of Matcha contains 30% of your recommended daily dose of Manganese, a powerful antioxidant that improves skin, bones, and several other systems.
- A cup of Ceremonial Matcha contains up to 137 times the concentration of EGCG – a potent anti-aging catechin – than found in standard green tea.
- Consuming matcha can increase metabolic rate, help reduce cravings, aid weight loss, reduce water retention and help to burn more calories.
- Our Matcha contains a potent amino acid L-Theanine that helps reduce stress levels as it provides a steady energy boost.
We believe our Organic Ceremonial Matcha is best enjoyed as a simple infusion with hot water, but can also be used to make matcha lattes, smoothies, or even in cooking. Be creative, and do what you like most! – Kiss Me Organics
SOME USEFUL INFO ABOUT KISS ME ORGANICS MATCHA GREEN TEA POWDER
- USDA-Certified Organic. 100% organic matcha increases energy and focus, lifting your vitality and concentration with the slow release of nutrients. Our organic Matcha will provide a steady energy boost throughout the day without the caffeine crash.
- Contains 137x the antioxidants of brewed green tea. 1 gram of Matcha contains 30% recommended daily dose of Manganese, a powerful antioxidant that improves skin, bones, and several other systems.
- Harvested from a family-owned Japanese tea farm. Operating since 1915 and run by the same family for over 3 generations who maintain the ancient traditions of matcha tea.
Read more & purchase your own HERE.
Please always do your own research before consuming any new product. There are precautions to take with matcha if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Images from Pexels & Kiss Me Organics