Get ready to indulge… In this almost guilt free, fudge! Less fat and sugar, in this recipe!
Delicious, chocolate cake batter fudge!
This is an easy and quick recipe for fudge. Did I mention, this is a no-bake recipe. You don’t have to feel guilty eating one.. two.. or three of these. This recipe for chocolate cake batter fudge, has half the fat and sugar, than some of the other recipes. That’s always a winner in my book!
I tend to eat, well over my share of baked goodies. And these are really good! These would be great for any type of gathering. They look soo pretty all lined up!
Look at the beautiful, sprinkled, fudgy goodness! All you need to use is your microwave. I was impressed, at how easy these were. Lining your pan with foil, really helps to remove them and cut into nice pieces.
A quick and easy fudge. Whip some up and enjoy. Perfect to make and take to a BBQ or party.
- 2 Cups Chocolate Cake Batter Mix
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 Cup of Butter
- 1/4 Cup Milk or Cream
- 1/4 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 Cup Sprinkles
- 1. Line an 8×8 pan with foil. Grease or spray with non-stick spray.
- Use a microwave safe bowl, add the dry cake batter and powdered sugar. Mix together and add the butter and milk (or cream).
- Cook in microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Check to make sure the butter is melted. If the butter is not melted, just cook another 30 seconds. Once butter is melted, remove from microwave (be careful, the bowl may be hot).
- Quickly, mix and add the chocolate chips. Mix again. Add half of the sprinkles and mix into batter.
- Spread into prepared pan. Use your hands to spread around and flatten. Then, add the remaining sprinkles to the top. Press the sprinkles into the top to stick.
- Cool completely. You can refrigerate for 15 minutes, to speed up the cooling process. Once cooled, use the foil to remove from pan. Cut into 1 inch squares. Can be stored in an air tight container on counter or in fridge. Enjoy!
They are easier to cut when removed from pan, using the foil.
If you like chocolate, you should make these! I like anything chocolate. So, these chocolate cake batter fudge squares hit that chocolate craving. They’re bite sized and pop right into your mouth.
Sprinkles are a wonderful thing!
Love Sprinkles! Sprinkles can pretty much dress up any dessert. We gobbled these up the day after we made them. Gave some to my husband, to give to his grandparents. He was about to eat them all, while driving over to their house. I found sprinkles left on the car seat.
BUSTED! When my husband likes something I bake, it’s the biggest compliment for me.
I was going to give some to the neighbors, but we couldn’t stop eating them! Yeah, they’re addicting and way too easy to make.