What You’ll Need:
- Epsom Salts (or whichever bathing salts you prefer)
- Natural Colourant from India Tree
- Essential Oils of Choice (I used peppermint and Tea Tree for these ones.) You can find a huge list of amazing essential oils at Mountain Rose Herbs or Starwest Botanicals. (More purchasing options at the bottom of this post)
- Storage Jars
- x2 Spoons (one for each colour)
- x2 funnels (one for each colour)
- Optional: If you want these to be extra nourishing, you can add in some Fractionated Coconut oil, or calendula infused oil) (Infusing your own oil)
In two mixing bowls, add equal parts of the salts you are using. Drop by drop mix in your desired colourant. I used a chopstick to start out mixing. I left one bowl plain white and mixed some blue and yellow into my second bowl.
Once you’re happy with the consistency of your colour, start adding spoon by spoonful of each colour to your jars (using your funnel) I did about 2 spoonfuls each layer.
Once your containers are filled and capped, you could decorate with a ribbon or a gift tag. <3
Happy Soaking! <3
I recommend Mountain Rose Herbs & Starwest Botanicals for all of your herbal healing needs! For my Canadian Friends, you can purchase your oils at Harmonious Mind. You can purchase any extra supplies over at Amazon.ca. Images Edited using PicMonkey. Some of the links here are affiliate sites, meaning if you make a purchase using my link, I earn a small commission! Thank You for supporting The Herbal Healing Mama. & Please also see my disclaimer. Thanks Friends.