Aromatherapy for a Natural Mama who needs a little relaxation in her life.
Therapeutic Aromatherapy for relaxation, meditation, stress relief, easing anxiety, & releasing depression. This blend also helps restore balance to mind & body and brings about love & peace.
Perfect for a stressed out Mama or one who just deserves a little peaceful pampering time.
( This blend is also great for Enhancing love & sensuality 😉 )
What You’ll Need:
In an airtight jar –
- 1 cup Epsom Salts (Or – Himalayan Pink Salt, Dead Sea Salt) Depending on the size of your jar, give or take)
- 2 tsp Organic Rose Petals
- 2 tsp Organic Lavender Buds (Another Option Here)
- Rose Oil – 2-5 drops
- Lavender Oil – 2-5 drops
- Vanilla Oil – 2-5 drops
With the oils, I find it’s best to shake the mixture in between to get them distributed evenly and to see desired strength of scent.
- Coconut essential / scented Oil 2-5 drops
- Vanilla Extract – 1tsp
- ‘Tea Bag’ of sorts. I find this easier, rather than having to clean up the tub if you just pour the mix right into your bath – that is completely up to you though. <3 Maybe a drain screen would come in handy here. If you do choose to use a tea bag, this can be a little organza bag, or a piece of fabric with a tie, whatever your heart desires. I’d love to hear some creative ways you guys make these.
- You can either use a mixing bowl and add to your storage jar after or you can start right on your storage jar.
- Poor in 1 cup of salts
- Add in your desired amounts of oils, shake well to be sure they are distributed evenly.
- crunch or tear your rose petals and add them in, along with the lavender buds. I usually use a tsb or 2 of each.
- Shake the jar again until the mixture is consistent.
If the mixture ends up being too strong for your taste, just add in more salt. I find the scent goes a long way. I’ve dulled my blends down lots of time for individual baths. You can keep your mixture in the jar, and when you want to have a bath pour some plain salts into your bath baggie and add in some of your mixture.
Add a few spoonfuls into your ‘tea bag’ and toss the whole bag into the tub and enjoy. (or scoop a few spoonfuls straight into the bath)
HAPPY BATHING! <3
I have also found this blend useful as an aromatherapy smelling salt. I keep some in a glass vile and take a sniff anytime I need a bit of calming energy to wash over me. ^_^ <3
I actually will be selling these from my shop for a little while longer.
Here is the listing for the Aromatherapy Herb Jar Necklace
What do you use to keep calm during stressful situations?