Red White and Blue Vanilla Cake Batter Fudge for 4th of July!
This fudge is perfect if your not a big chocolate fan. I think chocolate is delicious, but these are fun too! If you love to lick the bowl after you bake a vanilla cake, these are just for you. Very creamy and taste like cake batter!
Extremely easy to make and look so festive. People will comment on them and ask how you made them. You use one bowl and your microwave to make these, that’s it. You line an 8×8 pan with foil to make cutting and removing an uncomplicated task.
Only used 2 Tablespoons of butter for the entire batch! Yes, that’s all! You won’t feel guilty digging into these at all!
The kids will light up when they see these. They can help stir and pour the ingredients into the mixing bowl. It comes together so fast you’ll feel like you need to make more. If you do decide to make more, definitely give some to the neighbors. They will be pleasantly surprised and thankful that you thought of them.
I sent our son, Landon, out to give some to one of our neighbor’s. He was playing with her grandson and had a fun time!
If you’re planning on going to any 4th of July gatherings, be sure to take some of these adorable and festive little squares of fudge! You’ll be amazed at how quickly you can make these and take them to your special gathering. Give them a try! Smiles will be made and memories created.
Oh, I just thought of a fun idea! This red white and blue vanilla cake batter fudge, would be good mixed with vanilla ice cream! I may have to work on that recipe. Oh boy! The ideas that pop into my head!
A festive fudge to enjoy on 4th of July. Creamy and tastes just like cake batter!
- 2 cups (dry) vanilla cake mix
- 1 cup powder sugar
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup red, white, blue sprinkles (1.75 oz. bottle)
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with foil and lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Pour the dry cake mix and powder sugar in medium microwave safe bowl, whisk together.
- Add the milk and butter to dry mixture. Cook in microwave for 1 minute. Remove bowl from microwave, be careful the bowl may be hot.
- Quickly whisk the ingredients and make sure the butter is melted. Add the white chocolate chips and whisk to combine. Add half the sprinkles to batter and pour into prepared 8×8 inch pan.
- Lightly spray one of your hands with the non-stick spray, and spread the fudge batter evenly into pan.
- Pour the sprinkles over top of fudge and press them down with your hands.
- Put in freezer to cool for 10 minutes. Remove and cut into 1 inch squares. Can be stored in an air tight container on the counter or fridge.
- When you remove the mixture from microwave, batter will be thick. Keep whisking to blend in the butter.