An invite only social media platform where you can earn revenue by sharing your original content! How great is that?
Other social sites that we spend hours on everyday collect the revenue that may be created from our original content, and get rich for themselves, – Tsu gives 90% of the revenue collected to THE CONTENT CREATOR! – How it should be!
On Tsu – share pictures, blog posts, statuses about your day-to-day life, create an ad, collect revenue! (it’s a similar platform to Facebook but with added benefits. – I’ve seen some people calling it “The Anti-Facebook”! ^_^ )
Launched only in October, the site is gaining momentum quite quickly!
Some FAQ about Tsu:
tsū shares social revenues that come from third-party ads, sponsorships and partnerships. Once economics are created, tsū receives 10% to maintain the platform. Half of the remaining earned revenue is paid to the user who created the content. The other half of the remaining earned revenue is distributed to the user’s network Family Tree. Users on tsū monetize their content and network in perpetuity, which continues to grow alongside the community.
Your family tree are the people who join through your invite only link. Revenue is shared throughout your family tree.
Tsū’s algorithm automatically tracks, measures, and distributes revenue to the appropriate user and their Family Tree. At a high level, 90% of revenues are distributed to users. To maintain the platform, tsū receives 10%. To see how this breaks down, let’s take a look at 4 users, all with varying start dates on tsū:
USER A INVITES USER B, WHO INVITES USER C, WHO INVITES USER D
– $100 of earned revenue is generated based on the content user D shared (photos, videos, status updates, etc.)
– 90% of earned revenue go to the users. In this case, $90 of the $100 is shared with all the users.
– tsū takes 10% of the $100 for platform fees. In this case $10.
– User D, the original content creator takes 50% of the $90. In this case, $45.
– User C gets 33.3% (1/3) of the original $90 generated. In this case, $29.70
– User B gets 11.1% (1/3 of 1/3 = 1/9) of the original $90 generated. In this case $9.99
– User A gets 3.70% (1/3 of 1/3 of 1/3 = 1/27) of the original $90 generated. In this case $3.33
– This is what we call the rule of infinite thirds
I would LOVE for you to come and join me on Tsu! I hope to see you there! What have you got to lose?! ❤
HERE IS MY OFFICIAL INVITE TO YOU! JOIN ME ON TSU!! – HTTPS://WWW.TSU.CO/THEHERBALHEALINGMAMA